Safe and effective method for responding to acid, alkaline, or petroleum spills. Kit contains personal safety wear, clean-up equipment, and Neutralizing Adsorber. All material contained in 6 gallon DOT container with removable lid.
UNIVERSAL SPILL KIT INCLUDES:
- Personal safety wear:
- Coverall with hood and booties, size XL (2 each);
- Chemical goggles (2 pair); chemical resistant gloves (2 pair).
- Clean-up equipment:
- Floor scraper, chemical and solvent resistant;
- “Hazardous Waste” label
- “Solid Waste” label
- Heavy-duty residue bags (2 each).
- Spill Neutralizing Adsorber:
- Pillows, 12″ x 12″ (4 each);
- Booms, 3″ diam. x 3’ (2 each).
- Neutralizing adsorber, 3# container.
- Satisfies Regulatory Requirements OSHA 1926.441, 1910.178, 1910.120.
- Neutralizing Adsorber contains no hazardous ingredients.
- Labeled with full use directions and GHS-SDS hazard identification statement.
- Effective on battery (acid and alkaline) and generator petroleum spills.