FR-911-PSSP provides personal safety equipment and polypropylene adsorbents for use in petroleum spill clean-up. The kit allows for a safe and complete spill clean-up.
FIRST RESPONDER™ PETROLEUM SPILL KIT INCLUDES:
- Personal Safety Wear:
- Bodysuits (2 each); Shoe Booties (2 pair);
- Headgear/Faceshield (2 each), Chemical Goggles (2 each);
- Apron (1 each), Solvent Resistant Gloves (2 pair).
- Clean-Up Equipment:
- Broom, Solvent Resistant;
- Shovel, Non-Spark and Solvent Resistant;
- Residue Bags (50 each).
- 10’ Booms (3 each); Sump Booms (2 each);
- Static Resistant Pads (12 each).
- Satisfies regulatory requirements for petroleum base spill clean-up.
- Outperforms others in absorbency
- Adsorbents contain no hazardous ingredients
- Labeled with full use directions and abbreviated MSDS
- Packaged in reusable poly container (DOT qualified)