Safe and effective method for responding to acid spills. Each kit contains personal safety wear, clean-up equipment , and FIZZ pHREE™ in a compact DOT qualified rigid pail with removable lid. Ideal for service vehicles and cellular sites with spill exposure of 5 gallons or less.
- Personnel safety risks and environmental hazards are minimized.
- Handles “Foreseeable Emergency” during “uncontrolled release
of hazardous material” (OSHA 1910.1200).
- Satisfies spill neutralizer requirements in OSHA 1926.441 & 1910.178.
FIZZ pHREE™ INCIDENTAL ACID SPILL KITS INCLUDE:
- Personal Safety Wear:
- Apron, Chemical Goggles, Gloves,
- Chemical Resistant Overshoes, & Dust Masks (2)
- Clean-Up Equipment:
- Chemical resistant scoop & brush
- Heavy-duty residue bag
- Fizz pHree™ Non-Gassing Acid Neutralizer/Solidifier:
- 10#, 30#, or 50#.
|NS-7010-C||1 Gallon Spill Kit||NS-7010|
|NS-7030-C||3 Gallon Spill Kit||NS-7030|
|NS-7050-C||5 Gallon Spill Kit||NS-7050|
- Non-Gassing formula prevents acid splatter on skin, clothing, & equipment. Also prevents acid mist from migrating to ventilation systems.
- Fizz pHree™ contains no hazardous ingredients.
- Satisfies regulatory requirements for stationary and motive power batteries (O.S.H.A. 1926.441 & 1910.178).
- Labeled with full use directions and GHS-SDS hazard identification statement.
- Available with or without color-indicating dye.