Safe and effective method for controlling incidental acid spills. Kit contains basic personal safety wear, clean-up equipment and Neutralizing Acid Adsorber™ in a compact rigid pail with a removable lid. Ideal for service vehicles and cellular sites with spill exposure of 1 gallon or less.
NS-630 INCIDENTAL KIT INCLUDES:
- Personal Safety Wear:
- Goggles with side shields;
- Chemical resistant gloves; Apron; Shoe Covers
- Clean-Up Equipment:
- Chemical resistant scoop & brush
- Heavy-duty residue bag
- Neutralizing Acid Adsorber™:
- 30 pounds in 6 gallon pail with removable lid.
- Specifically designed for sites with tight space constraints and limited spill exposure.
- Satisfies Regulatory Requirements: O.S.H.A. Regulation 1926.441 & 1910.178.
- Labeled with full use directions and GHS-SDS hazard identification statement.