To provide emergency body and eye washes in areas where access to portable water is unavailable. Useful in areas of low traffic, low hazard, or where plumbing is inaccessible or otherwise impractical. Meets 29CFR 1910-151 requirement and complies with ANSI Z358.1-2004.
- 15-gallon pressurized steel tank.
- Two eyewash spray heads.
- 6-ft. reinforced PVC drench hose.
- Pressure gauge and release valve.
- Built-in handles.
- Delivers 0.5 GPM for at least 15 minutes.
- Chrome plated brass valves.
- Hand operated flag valve for eyewash.
- Stainless steel squeeze valve for drench hose.
- Internal flow control and filters.
- External dust covers on all spray heads.
|EW-PDH||Portable Eyewash/Drench Hose Station|