Black Diamond Plate
Insulating matting is formulated to provide electrical insulation for the technician. Insulating matting prevents the technician from being grounded thereby preventing electrical shock.
- ASTM D178 Type II, Class 2, including:
- Ozone Resistance
- Flame Resistance
- Oil Resistance
- ¼” Thick, 3’ Wide, Length up to 75’
- Proof test: 20,000 volts; Recommended maximum usage: 17,000 volts
- Product shipped in rolls up to 75’
- Manufacturer recommends replacement every twelve months for optimum safety
- It is common practice and the responsibility of the user to prepare complete instructions and regulations to govern the correct and safe use of such equipment.
|IAM-B-1/4-3xx||Insulating Mat, Electrical (XX=Length in Feet up to 75’)|
|IAM-B-1/4-375||Insulating Mat, Electrical (75’ Roll)|