FIZZ pHREE™ 7020-NG & 7020-NG-C
Fizz pHree™ provides a safe, fast and effective method to neutralize and solidify battery acid spills. Click here to find out how to clean up an acid spill with FIZZ pHREE™.
- Personnel safety risks and environmental hazards are minimized.
- Handles “Foreseeable Emergency” during “uncontrolled release
of hazardous material” (OSHA 1910.1200).
- Satisfies spill neutralizer requirements in OSHA 1926.441 & 1910.178.
- “Safety Yellow” product labeling with Directions & abbreviated MSDS.
- FIZZ pHREE™ contains no hazardous ingredients.
- Non-gassing formula prevents acid splatter on skin, clothing, and equipment.
- Non-gassing formula prevents acid mist migrating to ventilation systems.
- Convenient 2½ gallon (23 pound) container with a large pour spout.
- Packaging avoids carrier pail “up-charge” (currently $7.50 / pail).
SIMPLE TO USE DIRECTIONS (5-1-1):
Be just FIVE minutes away from neutralizing and solidifying a ONE pound spill with ONE pound of FIZZ pHREE™
|RG-7020-NG||23# IN RIGID PLASTIC JUG (2/CS)|
|RG-7020-NG-C||23# COLOR INDICATING IN RIGID PLASTIC JUG (2/CS)|
|RG-70260||260# IN 35 GALLON DOT QUALIFIED CONTAINER W/ SCOOP|
|RG-70260-C||260# COLOR INDICATED IN DOT QUALIFIED CONTAINER W/ SCOOP|